Lost Super Speed Graphic Back

greenspun.com : LUSENET : Large format photography : One Thread

I sent the back of my super speed graphic to a photography store to have a new screen inserted into it. It looks like it was lost in the mail. Will my super speed accept some kind of generic back or do I have to get a super speed graphic back? Where can I get a generic or super speed graphic back without having to buy the whole camera?


-- Jon Miller (jmill@cybertime.net), June 29, 2000


Try the Shutterbug classifieds. Pat

-- pat krentz (patwandakrentz@aol.com), June 29, 2000.

Try the Shutterbug classifieds,or Graflex.org Pat

-- pat krentz (patwandakrentz@aol.com), June 29, 2000.

Fred Lustig in Reno is your man. He is the Graphic rebuilder guy with the parts stock. He fixed mine! I found his info at http://www.graflex.org/

best of luck!


-- paul schuster (paul@schusterphoto.com), June 29, 2000.

Fred moved recently - I just go some Super Graphic cams from him. I know he still had a lot of stuff in boxes. Though he may be settled in by now.

I'll try and find his new address (phone number may well be the same - try and give him a call)

Tim A

-- Tim Atherton (tim@KairosPhoto.com), June 29, 2000.

Fred Lustig, 4790 Caughlyn Parkway, #433, Reno, NV 89509, USA

I think this is his new address - try directory enquiries for the number if the old one doesn't work.

Tim A

-- Tim Atherton (tim@KairosPhoto.com), June 29, 2000.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ