"Occidental Seagull"

greenspun.com : LUSENET : Large format photography : One Thread

I think I saw someone mention that Ilford is going to bring out a coldtone paper, sort of "Occidental Seagull". I would be grateful for more information. Many thanks in advance.

-- Yaakov Asher Sinclair (sinclair@actcom.co.il), June 03, 2000


Yaakov its called Multigrade Cooltone and as far as I can tell its only available as resin coated at present. Regards,Trevor.

-- Trevor Crone (trevor.crone@uk.dreamcast.com), June 04, 2000.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ