magnifier for super speed graphic folding hood : LUSENET : Large format photography : One Thread

I would like to rig a magnifying lense that will somehow attach to the folding hood on my Super speed graphic. The magnifier will be focused on the ground glass. Where can I get a light weight magnifying lense that will suit my purposes?

-- Jon Miller (, May 09, 2000


Just a thought. Maybe one of the flat fresnel-type reading magnifiers about the size of a business card. They are sometimes available in the drug stores. I believe they are meant to be used flat on the page, but it may work a couple of inches away from the ground glass too. You could try it without buying it. Just see how well it does when held away from your hand.

-- Tony Brent (, May 09, 2000.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ