Help on graflock back on Calumet : LUSENET : Large format photography : One Thread

I have just obtained a set of graflock adaptars of which the supplier said will fit my calumet super cambo(it looks quite old and has a spring back).When I got it I find that1) the holes do not match up 2)In order for me to put the adaptors on I will need to unscrew the ground glass assembly.

I wonder if someone has any experience in doing this and what is my options.The original intention is to use graflock type roll film back.

If I drill holes on the back and attach the adaptor ,how do I get the ground glass on it.Is there any graphic assesories(foscusing back) I can use to replace the springback assembly ?

Thanks in advance. Robert

-- Robert choi (, April 25, 2000

Moderation questions? read the FAQ