Repair of graphmatic : LUSENET : Large format photography : One Thread

Does anyone know how I can repair or get replacement film septums for the graphmatic film holder? By the way if it makes any difference it is one of the British licensed models made by Wray.

-- David Kirk (, February 29, 2000


I believe there are parts sources listed at If your septums are bent a little, I used a flat feeler gauge stock about the same thickness as film, and did some gentle un-bending and hammering flat. The feeler gauge placed under the lip kept it from getting crushed.

-- Tony Brent (, March 01, 2000.


If you can't straighten your septums, you might try e-bay. The prices are pretty steep though.

-- Jim Blecha (, March 01, 2000.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ