Red or Burgandy bellows source? : LUSENET : Large format photography : One Thread

I am looking for either a bellows maker or source of red or burgandy material for making a replacement bellows. I specifically want the rich looking materials rather than black or gray plastic. I would also like information on some of the better alternatives for attaching black silk or other fine material inside the bellows. If anyone knows of a good source, let me know please. I have looked at some fine bookbinding materials but they weren't light tight.

-- Dan Smith (, February 18, 2000


Wisner makes these for his cameras. Check

-- Mark DeMulder (, February 18, 2000.

Try Camera Bellows, I think the address is, failing that try contact through

-- David Kirk (, February 19, 2000.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ