daq card info needed- digital to analog

greenspun.com : LUSENET : DAQweb Newsgroup for engineers : One Thread

Where can I find a daq card that convert digital signals to analog signals? Any help is appreciated!

-- Jeff Hall (jrhall@muse-tech.com), December 18, 1999


I believe that National Instrument has this kind of DAQ card. Goodluck on the finding then

-- Andy Rolland (andy@GET.com), December 18, 1999.

Try www.daqworld.com

-- Pat Smith (pat@ford.com), December 18, 1999.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ