Grafloc back?? : LUSENET : Large format photography : One Thread

I am very new to LF cameras. I just recently purchased a Graphic View 4x5 do I know if my camera has a graphloc back? I know this may be a stupid question, but I have no clue about these backs. Any help is very appreciated.. Thanks, Kevin

-- Kevin Williams (, December 08, 1999


If you can remove the ground glass without using any tools and have 2 slide locks at the side of the film holder area you have a Graflock or International back.

If you don't then you need slip-in film holders for roll film.

-- Bob Salomon (, December 08, 1999.

There are two pictures of grafloc back in Q&A of

-- Aaron Rocky (, December 08, 1999.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ