Paper Chemicals : LUSENET : Photographers Communicating : One Thread

I take black and white pictures for people by appt. and develop the enlargements in my home darkroom prior to hand tinting. I'm looking for an inexpensive source for chemicals to produce my enlargements?

-- Chris Tollefson (, December 07, 1999

Moderation questions? read the FAQ