darkroom support

greenspun.com : LUSENET : Large format photography : One Thread

hi, where can i find lab balance and chemical in New york city? chemicals - metol, sodiumthiosulfate (D-23)


-- jeff liao (jliao66@aol.com), December 06, 1999


hello try Artcraft Chemicals Inc.

P.O. Box 583 Schenectady, NY 12301 1-800-682-1730 or 1-518-355-8700 Fax 518-355-8700

they also have a web page http://www.nfinity.com/~mdmuir/artcraft.html

and good developing

-- nze christian (nzec@compuserve.com), December 06, 1999.

Jeff Another place you may enjoy looking is www.photoformulary.com It's a mail order company that specializes in photografic chemicals. They sell a wide variety of chemicals that are common and chemicals that are hard to find. Hope this helps

-- Richard Hill (richdee@drizzle.com), December 06, 1999.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ