WearEver Pressure cooker parts

greenspun.com : LUSENET : TimeBomb 2000 (Y2000) Preparation Forum : One Thread

Canning the last of the stash...need a gasket...can't find a WearEver dealer anywhere! Help!!!!

-- Sue Landress (Sulandherb@aol.com), November 12, 1999


Hi, Sue!...From the wearever.com site and frequently asked questions...#14..where can I buy replacement parts for wearever?

Replacement parts can be purchased at True Value or Ace Hardware stores. If you are unable to locate the item you desire in your area, you may purchase direct from "Cooks Corner Factory Outlet" by mail order. You can call them direct at 1-800-236-2433 or visit their web site at www.cookscorner.com.


Our cookers are manufactured with a concave bottom meaning a large area of the bottom is not in contact with the heat source. This will prevent the transfer of heat and not allow the cooker to come up to pressure if used on a flat top range. Hope this helps..Happy cooking!

Ray in OKC, OK with many fond memories of my grandma's pressure cooking goodies =and= canning... :)

-- Ray (raymondo@prodigy.net), November 15, 1999.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ