Low pass (slight blur) style device for RCA Video Jack?

greenspun.com : LUSENET : Video CD : One Thread

I have slightly bad eyes, so when I take off my glasses everything seems blurry. I recently bought a Panasonic VCD player (portable) and, although I love it, there is some artifacting. I was watching a Video, and I took off my glasses, I then realized how great the picture looked, it was kind of blurred, but it hid all the small grainy peices and looked really good. So, I was wondering if there was any kind of small device I could put on the line between the player and TV that would create this kind of blurring effect.


-- FunOne (FunOne@tyler.net), October 02, 1999

Moderation questions? read the FAQ