Semi-OT: Has the plan worked? You decide..greenspun.com : LUSENET : TimeBomb 2000 (Y2000) : One Thread
In 1958, Cleon Skoussen, former FBI agent, revealed in his book, THE NAKED COMMUNIST, the long term goals of the communist agenda. This information is also contained not only in the Congressional Record (August 1963), but also in the Communist Manifesto itself. For the sake of brevity, only a few of those goals are listed here:
Long Term Goals of the Communist Agenda
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war. Hmmm, wonder if this means we'll be seeing a suitcase nuke go off in Dallas, Chicago or San Fran soon...
2. Develop the illusion that total disarmament by the U.S. would be a demonstration of moral strength. With our military already gutted and the huge push for gun control aka future confiscation, I think this one is almost a forgone conclusion
3. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war. Mission accomplished. China - MFN status? Howabout NAFTA AND GATT? Or howabout the ol' Lend Lease Program from the 1940's?
4. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of communist domination. And the thugs and theives-in-command in Russia would like to thank us for our generous donation to their swiss accounts
5. Set up East West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev's promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.S.
6. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the United Nations.
7. Promote the United Nations as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. They have been and will continue to flex their muscle. We shall see. Care to place any bets?
8. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party. McCarthyism was a good thing, but you weren't told that, were you?
9. Do away with loyalty oaths. I pledge allegiance to the flag, and the United States of the Americas, the United Nations, NATO. (Remember Michael New?)
10. Capture one or both of the political parties in the U.S. Yep, cross that one off the list. Republicrats...kazoondhtite!
11. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights. Yep, checked off. Enter the AFLCIO
12. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current communist propaganda. Get control of the teachers associations. Can you say Outcome Based Education? (aka OBE or Out of Body Experience, learning the party line) Their goal is not to educate, it is to raise good little taxpayers
13. Gain control of all student newspapers.
14. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions. Check, next?
15. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV and motion pictures. Double Check!
16. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them censorship and a violation of free speech and free press. Check! Charlton Heston in his February 1999 speech comes to mind...
17. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures and TV. Big Check! on this one. Porn is the number one grossing industry on the internet, and I bet they do a tidy sum in videos, too
18. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as normal, natural and healthy. Scored here. The American Psychological Association is backing this one up totally
19. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with social religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a religious crutch. Introducing the new *global* religion of Gaia! Bow down and worship mother earth. Been listening to Al Gore lately?
20. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the grounds that it violates the principles of separation of church and state. Yawn, got that one outta the way a long time ago
21. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis. FBI director Louie Freeh: "Bill of Rights? What Bill of Rights?" Other than Ron Paul, name me three members of congress who DON'T think the constitution and bill of rights are outdated and worthless?????
22. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the grounds that it was only a minor part in the big picture. 3rd and 4th generation blacks no longer want to be americans. They want to be AFRICAN AMERICANS. And rather than discourage the teaching of american history, they did one better, they decided to lie and fabricate their own version instead. Brilliant!
23. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the communist apparatus.
24. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
25. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce. Fathers aren't necessary, hell mothers aren't either. Heard of California Assembly bill 1363? Let the state do the parenting for you, without your consent or knowledge, that is
26. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. ditto
27. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American traditions; that students and special interest groups should rise up and use united force to solve economic, political and social problems.
Okay, so do you think they've done a good job at accomplishing their goals????
-- OR (firstname.lastname@example.org), September 22, 1999
OR, you must still be living in 1958.
-- Mara Wayne (MaraWAyne@aol.com), September 22, 1999.
mission accomplished. IMMORALITY is king.1st corruption-then death.
-- sad day. (email@example.com), September 22, 1999.
Mara, you are joking, aren't you?
-- OR (firstname.lastname@example.org), September 22, 1999.