How to get a U. S citizen card faster : LUSENET : Immigration to the USA : One Thread

Dear Sir, I'm writing to let you know that I would like to apply for a U.S citizen card, but I don't know how to do. To tell you the truth, I have been here for 5 years, and I had a permanent resident card. Please give me some information about this so that I can know a easy way to get my citizen card faster. Thank you in advance for your attention Sincerely, Tuyetsuong N.

-- Tuyetsuong Dinh Nguyen (, September 03, 1999

Moderation questions? read the FAQ