Underwater Housing f/Canon AE-1P

greenspun.com : LUSENET : Canon FD : One Thread

I was wondering who makes an underwater housing for the Canon AE-1 Program. I know Ewa-Marine does, but I don't know the model number/name. Thanks for your help!

-- Jon Dani (knnthd@gateway.net), August 22, 1999


Hi Jon, my preference is Ikelite. Buy on ebay or at ikelite.com.


-- Dan Carey (Danimal_57@NOSPAM.yahoo.com), December 03, 1999.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ