Graphic lense board : LUSENET : Large format photography : One Thread

Does a recessed graphic lense board exist (94mmx93mm), which would make it easier to use a 65mm lense on a field camera? If so, where could I source one? Thanks,

-- David Hedley (, August 05, 1999


Midwest Photo sometimes has them. If you are a moderately skilled woodworker, it is easy to make one too

-- John Lehman (, August 05, 1999.

Brooklyn Camera has one on sale now it their new arrivals.

-- John Lehman (, August 09, 1999.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ