Just need a little helpgreenspun.com : LUSENET : Games Workshop Discussion : One Thread
Hi, I'm sort of new to all this and i was wandering if you oculd give me any tips for starting a new dark eldar army, or for that matter, any army. Just some tips would be nice. Thanks
-- Tommy (firstname.lastname@example.org), April 09, 1999
1) Get a Dark Eldar Lord and Codex Dark Eldar
2) Back him up with 2 squads of Dark Eldar Warriors
3) Get some Grotesques to pack a punch in close combat
4) Get a Talos to kill enemy tanks
5) Get some Reaver Jetbikes and Raiders to exploit the Dark Eldar's Fast Attack capability
6) Get some Incubi for your Lord
7) Get 3 Haemonculi armed with Destructors
8) Get some Scourges
9) Buy another Talos and more Grotesques, get some Wyches
10) Finish the army off with a nice Ravager and some Hellions.
There you go: a Dark Eldar army in 10 easy (if expensive) steps!
-- Mike Connor (MikePConnor@hotmail.com), April 09, 1999.
I suggest U take the steps about one at a time!!!!!
-- Nick Lorenz (email@example.com), April 17, 1999.