Need Property Releases? : LUSENET : Photographers Communicating : One Thread

Im trying to get representation with a stock agency. A lot of my work is done in County Parks and Preserves, does anyone know if a release is needed for any of the following: Westchester County and town parks and beaches, Playland amusement park and boardwalk in Westchester County, area bridges or lighthouses, Old Bethpage Village Restoration on Long Island, NYC subways, Metro North Railroad or Zoos. Thanks, Mike.

-- Michael Crosby (, March 22, 1999

Moderation questions? read the FAQ