where to buy components for home-made developer?

greenspun.com : LUSENET : B&W Photo: Alternative Process : One Thread

I would like to know where I could purchase (online or through a catalogue) the seperate components to developer solutions such as hydroquinone, metol, etc. If anyone knows of a company that sells such chemicals in consumer quantities for photographic use, I would be very grateful.

-- David Podorson (podeman@aol.com), March 02, 1999


Hi David, I think you can get all photographic chemicals you need at a very efficient place : PHOTOGRAPHERS'FORMULARY, P.O. Box 950 , Condon, Montana 59826 ph.: (406)754-2891. Fax: (406) 754-2896 Toll free 1-800-922-5255 They have a very complete catalog. Try them Good luck Jean

-- Jean daubas (France) (jean.daubas@wanadoo.fr), March 04, 1999.

Try the ole standby...the folks who make and use the stuff...your local KODAK PROFESSIONAL DEALER SUPPLY Store...available in all major cities and PROFESSIONAL suburb dealers. Sometimes the Obvious is inexcapable...hah...take care...ED.

-- ED Cherney (getrichkwik@webtv.net), April 15, 1999.

Zone VI out of Newfane, VT if they haven't been taken over by Calumet.

-- Scott Walton (scotlynn@shore.net), May 25, 2000.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ