Graflock to 35 mm : LUSENET : Large format photography : One Thread

I think Sinar used to or may still have an back accessory to allow the use of 35 mm cameras. Is there anything like a Graflock to 35 mm (Canon EF mount in particular) adapter currently being sold?

-- Carlos Co (, February 19, 1999


Check this page:

Under "Press & View: Graflex" there is such a device mentioned which might be what you are looking for.

-- Alec Jones (, February 22, 1999.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ