Services for the Disabled? : LUSENET : About Hawaii : One Thread

I am disabled and would love to visit Hawaii. Are there any services and accomodations for people with disabilities?

-- Wilbert Sitch (, January 12, 1999


There are services available for disabled persons. Write or call the Commission on Persons with Disabilities at 500 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96813 or call (808) 586-8121. This is their head office and they also have offices on the other islands. When making all of your reservations, you should let them know what kind of assistance you might need so that there won't be any delays.

-- Roy Inouye (, January 12, 1999.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ