Where is GN?greenspun.com : LUSENET : TimeBomb 2000 (Y2000) : One Thread
Where is Gary North? Is he out of town? He hasn't put anything new on his site since 12-10.
-- (firstname.lastname@example.org), December 13, 1998
Probably inhaled too many fumes from his third natural gas well.
-- Paul Davis (email@example.com), December 13, 1998.
5. fell to his death while installing new solar heated toilet seat in his outhouse
4. attacked by his cat, which was attacked by his dog. which was attacked by his cow (domino theory)
3. scrambled his server during last-minute Y2K test for December compliance
2. ISP cancelled "service-for-pork-rinds" bartering arrangement
and the number one reason:
1. Has determined end is near - last seen partying-down in Las Vegas
-- a (firstname.lastname@example.org), December 13, 1998.
You s'pose Gary's gone on ahead to stake out the best spot to spend eternity?
Nah... probably has the flu. It can put you down for a bit, industrial grade.
-- Tom Carey (email@example.com), December 14, 1998.
nah, he probably went to a conference.
-- Jocelyne Slough (firstname.lastname@example.org), December 14, 1998.
-- Jack (email@example.com), December 14, 1998.
-- Rob Michaels (firstname.lastname@example.org), December 14, 1998.