linhof ground glass : LUSENET : Large format photography : One Thread

anyone have any tips for changing the ground glass on my super tech 111, it has ungridded glass and i want to change to gridded to help with verticals. Is it as straight-forward as it looks? Or do i need an engineering degree to ensure correct alignment? Please leave answer here, as i don't have e-mail.

-- Triblett Lunger-Thurd (, December 07, 1998


Not only is it very straight-forward, but I'll even offer the best place to purchase a new gg with a grid. Stephen Shuart in Kane, PA specializes in these items and has them in all sizes. You can reach him at

-- Dick Fish (, December 07, 1998.

thanks dick, and thanks for reminding me of stephen i need carrier glass and another chunk of his opal, puts my mind at ease.

-- Triblett Lunger-Thurd (, December 08, 1998.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ