Galvin Recessed Lens Board : LUSENET : Large format photography : One Thread

Does anyone Know where I can obtain a recessed lens board for a 2X3 Galvin View camera. I plan on using a 65 mm lens.

-- David H. Sherman (, November 09, 1998


Option A: contact Jim Galvin at or (916) 441-5841

Option B: find a good machinist in your neck of the woods and give him your flat board to work from - show him some pictures of other brands of recessed boards so he can get some ideas.

-- Sean yates (, November 10, 1998.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ