Gary Reback Speaking Tonight - P107, 7:30greenspun.com : LUSENET : MS-DOJ : One Thread
This space is behind a firewall
Lessons (?) from the Microsoft Experience:
A Discussion with Gary Reback
7:30 Thursday, October 22, location TBA.
Hosted by the Harvard Journal of Law and Technology
[profile] [recommended reading]The Harvard Journal of Law and Technology will host a talk by Gary Reback, a partner at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati in Palo Alto, California.
Mr. Reback is a graduate of Yale University and Stanford Law School. He represents Netscape, has been described by Fortune Magazine as "Enemy #1 at Microsoft", and has been a vocal advocate of Antitrust action against Microsoft. Mr. Reback served as the Chairman of the American Bar Association's Antitrust Section Subcommittee on Foreign Antitrust Laws from 1983-1987, and was a Member of the Board of Directors of the Computer Law Association from 1984-1992.
- 'Knifing the Baby': High-tech Cooperation or Collusion, Seattle Times, September 20, 1998
- A Conversation with the Lords of Wintel, Fortune, July 8, 1996
- "Dark Questions Lurk Beneath Apple's Ties to Microsoft," WSJ, October 14, 1998 (a copy of this article should be available at the distribution center before Mr. Reback's talk)
- Microsoft Goes to Court to Face an Expanded Case, New York Times, October 19, 1998
- Taking on Autodesk, Red Herring
- OpenDWG Alliance
- Unwired Planet
- Wireless Application Protocol (WAP)
- Stories on WAP & Microsoft's Entry into the Space --
-- Anonymous, October 22, 1998