Making Graflex roll film holder fit. : LUSENET : Large format photography : One Thread

I have a Busch 4x5 press camera that came with a Graflex roll film holder. Supposedly the holder fits on the camera, but for me it's a real I.Q. test. What am I missing, or was I misinformed? Thanks

-- Rod Lamkey (, August 10, 1998


see if there is away of removing your groundglass frame assembly, usually the are a pair of spring tensioned hooks on either side of the long dimension of your gg frame. depress these and the frame should slide out in the reverse direction that a standard film holder slides in. If you are confused take it to the nearest repair shop and let them look at it.

-- Ellis Vener (, August 10, 1998.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ