Hotshoe slave/adaptor for studio photography : LUSENET : Photography Singapore : One Thread

I'm using the Minolta Dynax 404si. I decided to buy a hotshoe adaptor or sometimes what people call the hotshoe slave, where it is fixed on the hotshoe to trigger off studio lights when doing studio photography. I know these lights can be set off using flash, such as the 3600HS flash, which I already own. However, using this flash makes the camera unwieldy and I am sometimes limited to awkward positions cos the walls are reflective.

Do you know what is the model or actual name of this hotshoe slave/adaptor, how much would it cost and where can I find it? Thank you.

-- Colin Yeo (, April 21, 2003

Moderation questions? read the FAQ