Vat tax refund from my trip to france : LUSENET : Standpoints : One Thread

I just got back from france yesterday. I spent two weeks traveling by car and stayed in numurous hotels. I was here on my vacation and wondering if I can file for a refund on my hotel and car rental expenses. If so how do I go about doing so. thank you, David Bates

-- david bates (, September 16, 2002

Moderation questions? read the FAQ