Hedgehog (no bake Chocolate slice)greenspun.com : LUSENET : Recipes Al likes : One Thread
- 125gms Butter
- ½ can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Tbs Cocoa
- 2 Tbs Coconut
- 1 pkt Marie Biscuits
Hint: Crushing biscuits with a rolling pin on a large peice of paper works well.
- Crush biscuits and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add cocoa and coconut & mix well.
- Warm milk and butter, stirring gently until well mixed. Remove from heat.
- Add dry ingedients and mix well.
- Press into a lightly greased tray and sprinkle with coconut (or ice with chocolate icing).
- Place in fridge to chill, (cut into squares/fingers before it sets completely)
- Keep in fridge before serving.
Hint: I usually make one quantity of each Hedgehog & Lemon Slice or double of either, rather than keeping half a tin of condensed milk.
-- Nigel Smith (email@example.com), March 15, 2001
oops... coconut is desiccated coconut and tbl is tablespoon
-- Nigel Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org), March 15, 2001.