Soccer game reports 2000 : LUSENET : Grady Cyberspace Project - Real News : One Thread

Grady High School Boys and girls soccer game reports for 2000.

-- Terry Kearns (, February 26, 2001


Sent: Monday, April 17, 2000 10:13 AM Subject: GRADY GIRLS' GAME REPORT (Westminster)

Westminster 6, Grady 2

Final analysis, abbreviated version: We lost. Good game.

The fuller analysis says that this contest against Westminster was like no other in recent memory -- which is to say, it was a real soccer game. In previous years, the Grady game has been, from the Westminster perspective, a laugher, a rout, a free spot on the schedule what usually ground down to the end as Westminster passing practice, with the Grady goal area declared a no-shot zone, or that occasionally came to a premature conclusion with the mercy-killing rule or, in 1998, a heaven-sent deluge at halftime. But no more, or not this year, anyway. Even though the Cats used their considerable skill and speed to dominate the game, they did not own it, and they no doubt left Grady Stadium knowing that they had been in a fight -- and should expect to be in one for years to come if these teams continue to meet. And even though moral victories don't take up space in the W-column, the Grady team could also leave the field with the satisfaction of having sent a message -- to Westminster and everyone else they played this season -- that they have indeed arrived on the elite soccer scene in the state.

The Knights looked a little nervous at the start, and by the time they loosened up, Westminster had scored four goals in the first 23 minutes. It could have been worse but for three outstanding saves by Leigh Auerbach, who had a superb day in the goal; clearly, all the standing around she had to do in the earlier, less challenging games, did nothing to atrophy her skills. But Auerbach and the defenders had to fight off the ball in our end of the field for too much of the first half, and an unsettling sense of deja-vu-all-over-again began to creep through the stands. Then, just in time to shake everyone out of any defeatist feelings, birthday girl Nicole DeMoss hit for two late-in-the-half goals, a PK in the 39th minute and a nice finish to a Camden Janney cross in the 40th, with only three ticks left on the clock. It's too bad we had to stop for the halftime, because Grady had, as George Bush the Elder used to say, Big Mo working for us.

Grady got right back to work after in intermission, passing well and playing tough defense. In fact, almost everyone in the back line -- Amanda Goldberg, Sydney Bufkin, Sarah Nobles, Morgan Marshall, and Katherine Kearns -- had at least one goal-saving moment. But the Westminster pressure found a few leaks, and the Cats scored a fifth goal in the 10th minute of the second half, shot two near-misses off the goals posts and one over the bar in the 12th and 13th minutes, and drilled a 25-yard frozen rope over Auerbach's hands to close out the scoring at six in the 34th minute. And yes, they were still shooting late in the game, which (to put a positive spin on things, perhaps) is less a sign of running up the score than of showing respect for what Grady still might do. As it happened, Grady wasn't able to do enough on offense, except for Bridgette Ukah's rugged run-and-shoot in the 31st minute, but the Knights still kept up the pressure -- and their heads -- until the final whistle. An honorable ending. Again, good game.

In this last installment of this year's GGGR, it might be tempting to decry the cosmic injustice that keeps a top-ten team with a 12-2-1 record out of the state AA playoffs, but nope, not here. It's better to applaud the positive, to celebrate a soccer team that started the season thinking they were good and ended the season knowing it. This was Grady soccer as we've never seen it before, with a deep team of skilled players in all grade levels who deserve great credit for stepping up and playing like veterans. The captains -- Sarah Nobles, Helen Dixon, Nicole DeMoss, and Emmakate Young -- deserve credit for their leadership, for helping everyone come together as a team to support each other, both on and off the field, without falling into the hot-dog back-biting that so often plagues talented teams. And Coach Bolster certainly deserves credit for making the most of that talent, for smart substitutions to keep fresh legs in the game, for the jokes and hugs to keep the whole team loose. She'll have almost all the legs back next year -- ten starters and several other players who could easily be starters -- along with a new supply of jokes and hugs. It may be premature to start talking of a Grady dynasty yet, but it's never too early to start anticipating the future. I'm reserving my season tickets for next year now.

Good game, good season. Good for Grady.

Gregory H. Nobles

-- Terry Kearns (, February 26, 2001.

Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2000 9:12 AM Subject: GRADY GIRLS' GAME REPORT (North Atlanta)

Grady 4, North Atlanta 4 (OT)

If any game had to end in a tie, better it was this one. The North Atlanta team is full of friends and former teammates, girls who in many cases have been with our girls through grade school, middle school, kid soccer, and now club soccer. It's also a team that showed as much tough character as ours, going ahead, falling behind, coming back, and never caving in or calling it quits. The Grady Girls' Game Report is no place to celebrate the opposition, of course, but some of these girls are like sisters. And if, as some football coach once said, a tie is like kissing your sister, then this game was at least worth a little peck on the cheek.

It wasn't a very kissy game, though, but more like a family feud, with both sides giving as much as they took. North Atlanta started the scoring in the 5th minute, when a forward wove through the Grady defense for a goal. But Bridgette Ukah answered almost immediately, in the 8th minute, with her own determined dribble through the Warrior defense for a tying goal. Grady had a few other good shots

-- Katie Ross-Kinzie over the goal, Anna Gentry-Richardson to the right, and Nicole DeMoss to the left -- but nothing in the net. In the 30th minute, North Atlanta ninth-grader Elizabeth Cochran (a player to watch and worry about in the future) broke free and attacked the Grady goal in what became a three-feet bang-bang exchange with keeper Leigh Auerbach: Cochran shot, Auerbach blocked, Cochran took the rebound in the body, and the ball rocketed into the goal. Then, just to square things before the half, Camden Janney made a sweet run down the right and popped a shot off the North Atlanta keeper's hands to tie the game at 2 in the 37th minute. The ensuing intermission, as it turned out, was only the first of three such rest periods, as the second half brought a see-sawing of control and another exchange of goals that would send the game into overtime. Grady took to the attack early on, with shots by Ukah, DeMoss, and Janney, and a good DeMoss-Ukah combination made for a third Grady goal in the 11th minute. Toward the middle of the half, however, the Warriors woke up to take control of the game and pressured the Grady defense, with North Atlanta's Cochran ultimately lofting a high shot that just brushed the fingertips of keeper Auerbach before settling into the goal. (It was later alleged by a Grady player of unimpeachable personal integrity that Auerbach's were not the only hands to touch the ball on the play, but if Cochran did indeed rely on manual assistance during her approach to the goal, the referees, as was their habit all afternoon, did not make the call.)

Regulation ended at 3-3, and the two teams regrouped for an additional twenty minutes of, as Skip Caray would say, free soccer.

The first overtime period had barely begun before Claire Rosenbaum made a beautiful shot off an Emmakate Young header, putting Grady in good shape in the second minute. But in the early going of the second overtime, North Atlanta answered with its own header off a corner kick, tying the game again. Grady came close-close-close just before the end of overtime, first with a Young corner kick to Ross-Kinzie that required a great save by the Warrior keeper, and then, in the fading moments of play, a final shot by DeMoss. But in the end, after a hundred minutes of impassioned play, with all the to-ing and fro-ing fans could want, the game concluded in a dignified but still somewhat disappointing draw. We coulda, shoulda won, but what the heck. Pucker up, sis.

So, let's see here, who's next on the schedule? Oh . . . Westminster. It is now time, friends and neighbors, to crank up the family CD player with "Chariots of Fire," "Rocky," your favorite college fight song, or whatever it takes to get the girls ready for the limactic public-private encounter this Friday at five. It's marbles -- all of 'em. The winner goes on, the loser goes home. It might feel right to turn this game into a WWF-style Texas Death Match, with a chain-link fence around the field and a few metal folding chairs lying on the sidelines. But the more mature adult mentality reminds us: it's only a game. . only a game . . . only a game.

Like hell it is.

Gregory H. Nobles

-- Terry Kearns (, February 26, 2001.

Friday, March 31, 2000 11:31 AM Subject: GRADY GIRLS' GAME REPORT (Northgate)

Grady 4, Northgate 1

(NOTE: Your formerly more timely scribe has been beset recently by the demands of his day job, and thus this report is a few days late. My apologies.)

Maybe it was the weather; maybe it was the late finish of the Campbell game the night before. But for whatever reason, the first half of the Northgate game seemed to be a confusing series of weird bounces in swirling winds, and the Grady girls never really looked like -- well, the Grady girls. True, they got their shots: Camden Janney had one in the early going, Emmakate Young took another later on, and Nicole DeMoss had a handful, including a four-shot barrage in the 21st, 26th, 28th, and 29th minutes. Northgate had theirs too: a shot over the bar, another to the left of the goal, and two dangerous-looking corners. But the only scoring in the half came when Bridgette Ukah, despite being bumped as she rumbled toward to goal, finished a fine run with a score in the 18th minute: Grady, 1-0.

The wind settled down in the second half, and so did the Grady side. In the 4th minute, Claire Rosenbaum took a pass from DeMoss and made a lovely long run down the right side to put the ball into the net: 2-0. Fourteen minutes later, DeMoss made her own long run with the same result: 3-0. But the Northgate Cowetans, not to be cowed, came back with a brief burst of their own in the 23rd and 24th minutes of the half, sending successive shots over, toward, and, finally, into the goal: 3-1. No sooner had they finished their high-fiving, though, than a 26th-minute Ukah-to-Janney pass-and-shoot combination -- as pretty a pattern as Coach Bolster could have drawn on the blackboard -- answered the Northgate goal and put the game out of the visitors' reach. Three more Grady shots -- Katie Ross-Kinsey (28th), Morgan Marshall (32nd), and Ukah again (34) -- were to no avail, but no matter. It was an occasionally flawed but perfectly fine 4-1 final.

They say that the mark of a good team is being able to win even when not playing its best game, and if that's true, Grady is truly a good team. But there are no more prep-school Palookas on the schedule. Grady will need its absolute best after spring vacation, when two very, very good teams, North Atlanta and Westminster, confront us in the last week of the regular season. Let's hope everyone stays in shape over the break and comes back rested and ready and wearing the grim Grey Knight game face. And that goes for the girls on the team, too.

Gregory H. Nobles

-- Terry Kearns (, February 26, 2001.

Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2000 1:55 PM Subject: GRADY GIRLS' GAME REPORT (Campbell)

Grady 3, Campbell 1

The game started late, and the Grady girls got started even later. The hour-long wait for the referees to arrive apparently disrupted the team's pre-game concentration, and once play got underway, Grady almost immediately gave up a goal, in the thirtieth second. The defense seemed disorganized, even a bit disoriented, letting a fast Campbell forward run unmarked down the left side and take a shot, which an unprotected Leigh Auerbach deflected only to have the other Campbell forward finish it for a quick 1-0 lead. Ten minutes later, Auerbach had to stop another Campbell breakaway single-handedly, blocking the ball at the top of the box. The outlook, as they once said in Mudville, wasn't brilliant.

But after one score and one scare, the Grady girls got organized on defense and aggressive on offense -- which is to say, they began to play their normal game and took control for the rest of the evening. Even in the face of a good, quick Campbell defense that covered well, the Grady forwards put on the pressure and popped off around ten good shots on goal and about an equal number of quasi-shots in a goalward direction. Finally, in the 27th minute, Camden Janney turned a nice assist from Anna Gentry into Grady's first goal, and that took the team into halftime tied at one.

The second half was all Grady almost from the beginning. In the third minute of the half, Emmakate Young lofted a corner kick from the left side, and Bridgette Ukah sent it onto the crossbar: no goal. Following that near-miss, Young took a corner from the right side a minute later, and this time it went from Katie Ross Kinsey to Ukah to the goal: Grady, 2-1. Later in the half, beginning in the 20th minute, the Grady girls got off a close series of shots on goal, the soccer equivalent of rat-a-tat-tat: Morgan Marshall with a shot (20th minute), Nicole DeMoss with a goal (24th), DeMoss with another shot (25th), Sarah Nobles with a shot (26th), and DeMoss with yet another (26th). The Campbell keeper (the second of the evening, the first having retired after the first-half harassment) probably earned her letter by stopping four of the five shots in that brief flurry. In the meantime, when they weren't shooting, the whole Grady team, from marking backs to midfielders to forwards, put on another demonstration of crisp and accurate passing, controlling the middle of the field and frustrating any Campbell attempt to get back in the game.

In the end, it seemed like another, almost routine Grady victory -- another case of all's well that ends well. And today brings a new beginning at Grady Stadium, where we will again convene and, we hope, start on time at 5.30.

Gregory H. Nobles

-- Terry Kearns (, February 26, 2001.

Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2000 2:39 PM Subject: GRADY GIRLS' GAME REPORT (North Springs)

Grady 5, North Springs 0

So what do you call it, a hat-trick sandwich? Emmakate Young started the scoring in the 8th minute with a long, lofted shot, Bridgette Ukah closed it out in the 52nd minute with a long run and short but emphatic shot, and in between, Nicole DeMoss got three goals in the 13th, 17th, and 42nd minutes. Add a little offensive garnish (three beautiful but barely errant second-half shots by Katherine Kearns), a side of fries on defense, and you have a satisfying 5-0 final at the end of the dinner hour.

The 0 was as impressive as the 5. For the second straight game, Grady gained a shut-out, and did so in a fashion that might have had keeper Leigh Auerbach wishing she had brought her homework with her so she'd have something more to do during the game. The defensive diamond of Morgan Marshall, Sydney Bufkin, Sarah Nobles, and Amanda Goldberg never let the North Springs forwards go very much forward at all but kept pushing the ball back into the North Springs end of the field, where the Grady midfielders and forwards continued to keep it under control. The passing, in fact, was one of the best aspects of the game -- almost always sharp and smart, and executed with the kind of confidence that comes from trusting each other to do the right thing. At times, the Grady girls looked as Though they were just working on their passing patterns, with the North Springs side as little more than an on-field distraction.

It hasn't always been that way, of course. In the past few years, the North Springs game was one we've won, but usually only after a scramble (and in 1998, only after coming back from a two-goal deficit). Last night's game seemed calm by comparison; at least after the girls' Lovett game last week and the boys' thriller with Westminster the night before. But this sort of steady and deliberate deconstruction of decent opposition is a sign that this team is for real, that the Grady girls can play pretty much on their own terms with anyone. Given the JV's impressive 7-1 victory over North Springs just before the varsity contest, that may be the case for several years to come.

And a related news note: Be sure to check out Thursday's "City Life" sports section in the AJ-C for a couple of articles on high school soccer in Atlanta, both of which discuss Grady in the same breath as Westminster and include several quotes from Riki Bolster and a photo of boys' stalwarts John McBride and Dean Bordeaux. Good ink for good teams.

Gregory H. Nobles

-- Terry Kearns (, February 26, 2001.

Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2000 9:45 AM Subject: GRADY BOYS' GAME REPORT (Westminster)

Grady 2, Westminster 2 (OT)

It's too bad Tom Murphy didn't get to see this game. The Speaker would have been a screamer, yelling along with everyone else in the stands, Grady fans and Westminster fans alike, who witnessed one of the great games to date in this increasingly testy public-private rivalry. And if Grady, a comparatively under funded but earnest urban public school that opens its doors to almost anyone, was supposed to be athletically disadvantaged to Westminster, the upscale uptown academy that (how does one put this politely?) has a less democratic admissions policy, the Grady boys didn't seem to notice. The aggressive Grey Knights played a hundred minutes of intense soccer that might well have left the Westminster side looking longingly to their impending move to Triple-A, where maybe they can get some easier games.

In addition to the Speaker Murphy, there were two other missing persons of note. First, the regular Grady keeper, Jeremy Senterfitt, was out with strep throat, probably the result of standing around idly in the chill of last Friday's game against Pike County. Backup keeper James Howard filled in very effectively, though, and the defense seemed to step up its game to give Howard extra protection. Second, the Grady scoreboard operator apparently had another evening engagement, and the clock, on which we have all become dependent this season, remained dark. By the second half, several fans figured out how to operate the stopwatch function on their sports watches, which helped allay anxieties in the stands, but that didn't do much the players on the field, who needed to keep track of time in such a long and close contest. We can only hope that someone of influence in APS can lean on the appropriate authorities to make sure that, come the Lovett game Friday evening, time does not again stand still. That said, we return, finally, to the game on the field.

And what a game it was. Early on, probably in the tenth minute (remember, no official clock), Warren Ukah zipped a shot past the Westminster keeper for Grady's first goal, and later in the half Trey Carter added a second, giving Grady an unaccustomed cushion against the 'Cats. In between the goals, Grady had at least a half-dozen first-half chances, with four shots (including a gutty,low-down header) by Dean Bordeaux and one each by John McBride and the now auburn-tressed Noah Eden. On defense, Jesse Orrock and Ryan Miller repeatedly thwarted Westminster in midfield, and the game seemed to be going Grady's way. But against Westminster, it doesn't work that way for long. Late in the half, in about the 37th minute, Grady committed a foul in the box, and Westminster converted the penalty kick; two minutes later, a defensive breakdown left keeper Howard overextended and exposed, and the Wildcats put another one into the net, sending the teams to halftime tied at two.

For anyone who cares only about scoring, that was it. But for those who appreciate why soccer is called "The Beautiful Game," the second half turned out to be even more wonderful than the first -- nerve-wracking, but wonderful. The Grady defense offered fans the contrast between Taylor Janney's steady, reassuring work at sweeper and Eli Sweet's flares of ferocity at marking back. On one exceptional play, Johnathan Holman came all the way back to run down an unmarked Westminster forward, easily but assertively stripped him of the ball, and turned the momentum back in Grady's favor. And the one scene that will surely run repeatedly in everyone's internal instant replay was Ukah's remarkable run through the Westminster defense, juggling the ball on his head and shoulders for about thirty yards, until finally the ball slipped far enough down his arm for him to be called for a hand ball. People looked at each other in puzzlement: "How did he do that?"

As was the case in the first half, Grady had chances in the second half -- a couple of decent shots on goal, two free kicks, a nice corner kick that got four maddening touches before being cleared by the Westminster defense, and finally, in the final minute of the second overtime period, a shot that hit the crossbar -- but no goals. Still, if it's possible to win a tie game, Grady did so by dominating play for all but the first ten minutes of the second half. And at the end of overtime, the Grady players still looked fit and fired up, ready to keep playing even more.

They'll have their chance again Friday night against Lovett, another prep squad the Speaker is bumping up to Triple-A. Grady will no doubt do its part to send them gratefully on their way.

(And one other note: Jack Senterfitt reports that Jeremy will probably be back in action Friday evening, and Jack, we hope, will also be able return to his reportorial duties. Your substitute scribe goes back to the other side of Title IX and will file his next story from North Springs.)

Gregory H. Nobles

-- Terry Kearns (, February 26, 2001.

Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2000 9:57 PM Subject: Grey Knight Boys Too Much for Pike County

Before the start of Friday night's Varsity Boys game, the seniors lined up next to the opponents' bench as they prepared to walk across the field and be honored for Senior Night. That was about as close as the visitors from Pike County got to the Grey Knights all evening. The visitors, playing shorthanded, were simply overpowered by the Knights from the opening kickoff. Jean Paul Neall started the scoring 10 minutes into the game with a direct shot into the back of the net. John McBride followed with another score less than three minutes later, and JP scored his second goal of the night in the 17th minute. Trey Carter, the team's leading scorer this season, added the Knights' 4th goal in the 19th minute; right after that, Trey set up another score with a perfect pass to Eliot Pimsler, who angled a rifle shot past the goalie. In the 25th minute, Jesse Orrock lofted a great shot over the head of the keeper into the back of the net. Eliot Pimsler scored his second of the night in the 30th minute, and in the last minute of the first half, Noah Eden hit a winner, to give Grady an 8-0 halftime lead.

The scoring continued at a rapid pace once the second half started, with Warren Ukah scoring two quick goals in the first 6 minutes. Later Eliot Pimsler lofted a great crossing pass, and Aaron Godbey finished with a strong header to make it 11-0. Eliot scored again just a few minutes later, to be the first of three Grey Knights to register hat tricks. Warren Ukah completed his triple in the 19th minute of the half, and Noah Eden scored the last two goals, to make it a 15-0 final.

Everyone knows that the competition will be much stiffer next week, with home games against traditional rivals Westminster on Tuesday and Lovett on Friday, so let's have a big crowd on hand to cheer the team on during the toughest part of the schedule!

-- Terry Kearns (, February 26, 2001.

Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2000 11:48 AM Subject: Grady Girl's Game Report (Pike County)

Grady 6, Pike County 0

Lots of people who live outside the Perimeter don't like to come into Atlanta for fear of what might happen to them in the allegedly dangerous urban environment, especially after sundown. Sure enough, the St. Patrick's Day visitors from Pike County suffered a minor mugging under the bright lights of Grady Stadium Friday evening. They had barely gotten off the team bus before Emmakate Young ripped them off with a goal in the second minute of play, and Bridgette Ukah sent them packing with a 79th-minute see-you-later shot into the net; in between, Sally Powell, Nicole DeMoss, Camden Janney, and Ariel Rosenbaum shook them down for four more goals, leaving a good but outgunned Pike County squad wondering if they might have been safer on the other side of Tenth Street, wandering in the dark of Piedmont Park.

When they were not making aggressive moves against the outsiders, the Grady girls imposed their own version of the Monroe Doctrine (Monroe Drive, that is) in the defensive end of the field, making it clear that they would not tolerate any foreign interference in the goal area. Coach Riki Bolster used her whole bench to send in waves of fresh rotations at all positions, but everyone played so well that the team never let up the pressure or fell into confusion. In fact, the only Grady player who didn't see much action was the keeper, Leigh Auerbach: according to quasi-official scorekeeper Terry Kearns, Lonely Leigh handled the ball only once all evening, and that on a harmless pop-up to the right of the goal. If nothing else, her goalie gloves helped ward off the chill of a surprisingly breezy evening.

Assuming that the new regional alignments don't disrupt this home-and-away series, the Grady girls will have the chance to play in the dirt again at Pike next season. For now, though, they look northward to next Wednesday evening's contest at North Springs, where they have won some challenging games in recent years. Remember, though: that's outside the Perimeter, and you have to be careful when you go there at night.

Gregory H. Nobles

-- Terry Kearns (, February 26, 2001.

Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2000 11:04 AM Subject: Grady Girls' Game Report (Lovett)

Lovett 3, Grady 1 (OT)

If they gave goals for hard-nosed doggedness, Nicole DeMoss would have had at least a hat trick last night. As it was, she had Grady's only goal, a slow roller she somehow pushed past (or through or under) the Lovett keeper by sheer force of will in the 32nd minute of the first half. At the time, it was enough to answer Lovett's early goal and send the game into a tie that lasted for the rest of regulation. In the overtime period, though, the Grady defense committed a couple of unhappy lapses that led to two Lovett goals and put the game out of reach, leaving Grady with a disappointing loss to one of its prime private-school rivals. Still, a match-up that used to be a laugher for Lovett is no free spot on the schedule now: the Grady girls showed that they can take on a quick and physical team like Lovett and stay with them for eighty minutes, even more - and come very, very close to winning.

The Grady side seemed to have a case of nerves at the outset, missing passes and letting Lovett dominate the ball, until the Lions ultimately scored in the 8th minute. After the Lovett goal, though, the Grey Knights settled down and played the kind of graceful and aggressive soccer they've played in seven straight victories this season, keeping up good pressure throughout the game and nswering each Lovett threat with their own attack. After DeMoss's first-half goal, Grady's best second-half scoring chance came when Emmakate Young floated a beautiful free kick across the Lovett goal, only to see it bounce around several players before being cleared. Even when they fell behind in the overtime, Grady repeatedly took the ball to the Lovett end of the field, and Bridgette Ukah displayed her intimidating presence in front of the Lovett defenders. Unfortunately, being close to the goal didn't translate into shots on goal, so the game came down to a series of good runs with no result.

Even in a tough loss, there are bright spots to build on. One of the hallmarks of this year's Grady team has been the almost seamless substitution from a strong bench, a luxury Riki Bolster has never known before. When Morgan Marshall went out early in the game with an injury, for instance, fellow 9th-grader Courtney Lambert filled in superbly at stopper, playing all the rest of the game aggressively and with good sense. Ariel Rosenbaum and Katherine Kearns came in with fresh legs at critical moments in both halves, picking up the Grady offense and pressuring the Lovett defense. For the most part, though, Coach Bolster stuck with her starters against Lovett, eight of whom played the full hundred minutes of regulation and overtime without fading from fatigue or frustration. At the end of the game, all the girls knew they had played a good and courageous game, sometimes suffering the stings and elbows of outrageous fortune, but always coming back with character. Nicole DeMoss may be emblematic of this team's toughness, but happily enough, she's by no means unique. Lovett? Leave it. Get ready for Friday's game against Pike County. Grady Stadium. 5.30. Be there.

Gregory H. Nobles

-- Terry Kearns (, February 26, 2001.

Moderation questions? read the FAQ