where would a abused gay man go for help ?

greenspun.com : LUSENET : Domestic Violence Accounts : One Thread

Are there support groups or hot line for abused gay men or women only? what do the consist of.

-- Anonymous, April 05, 2000


Brenda, just tonight I found a 1-800 number that you might want to give a call. Its 1-800-398-Gays (4297) Its suppose to be Postive Affirmations. Also some web sites. www.glsen.org www.pflag.org/chapters/chapter.html and finally ( www.nomsv.org if not org then try com) hope this is helpful

-- Anonymous, May 18, 2000

The safe-support mailing list: http://www.safe4all.org/help.

-- Anonymous, August 12, 2000

Contact the Gay Men's Domestic Violence Project at 800-832-1901 or www.gmdvp.org

-- Anonymous, December 31, 2002

Moderation questions? read the FAQ